Thursday, May 18, 2017

Recent Writings

Finding time to write is very hard when I go to college, help out with nephews and nieces, and have a job. I get so busy that I sometimes don't have time to write for months. Then, when I suddenly have time, I don't exactly know what to write anymore.

That's where I am right now. But, as many other writers have said, I am not giving up. Writing is a process that needs to be done as much as possible. Even if I get only one paragraph done per day, it's still good.

I thought you'd like an update. The second book, compared to the first, is getting done rather quickly. I wrote chapter 5 of "Casting..." three years after I started it. It hasn't been a year since publishing the first book and I'm already done with fourteen chapters of the first draft of the second. I feel that I am doing very well, all things considered.

Now, it's time to get back to writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment