Thursday, March 29, 2018

Happy International Mermaid Day!

Good Morning Fellow Mermaid Lovers!

It's been a while since I've posted. I am sorry. Life is an extreme ride with so many jobs and assignments, filled with the drama of social life splashed into the mix. 


Seeing as it's International Mermaid Day, I figured that I'd update you on the progress of my second book. I believe that I only have two more chapters to write (and the epilogue), and then it will be finished!! Now, if only I could find the time to actually write those few chapters...

Cassie says: "Hi, lovely readers! Dillon, Diana, Thomas, and I can't wait to have you read about our adventures again! We miss you. Don't be a siren! Lots of love!"

Here's to hoping that Brewing Our Trouble is published this November!

~AEB

No comments:

Post a Comment